Slash your spend (on demand workshop)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Join Kylie & Claire in this on demand 2 hour workshop where they will teach you how to keep your family well-fed as grocery prices rise, without having to increase your spend (maybe even reduce it!).
It's no longer a conspiracy theory.
Food prices are going up almost every week & it seems there are always at least a few things unavailable.
What if we told you, it doesn't have to mean you increasing your grocery spend every week?
That there are so many simple things that you can do to reduce your spend & make your money stretch further, without having to eat tinned baked beans 4 nights a week.
In this workshop you'll learn:
- How to reduce the price of meat without compromising on quality.
- How to buy organic without blowing the bank (if that's your jam).
- Healthy grocery shopping on a budget.
- How to set a grocery budget & stick to it.
- How to affordably buy in bulk to keep costs down.
- How to set up your food stores so you're not so reliant on frequent supermarket visits.
- Tips & tricks to reduce waste (saving you big $).
- A few other surprises to help keep groceries affordable.
All without being glued to a spreadsheet drowning in supermarket catalogues.
Kylie & Claire are mums to 6 kids between them & consider themselves pretty savvy when it comes to budget grocery shopping (even eating organic) & feeding families.
NOTE: This is a pre-recorded workshop.
You will also receive:
Workbook to help you make the most of the workshop.
Access to Slash your Spend Facebook community - an opportunity to learn from others and share tips, tricks & bargains to keep your grocery spend down & maximise your $$.
No refunds available on digital products. Refund available for physical products if damaged on receipt and contact is made within 7 days.